f REVIEW LEVEL 1 ~ SELF ENGLISH

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

REVIEW LEVEL 1

REVIEW LEVEL 1

1.- My Mother is_________.
a) from Mexican     b) France      c) from Mexico

2.- How many siblings do you have?
a) I had two       b) I am have 4       C) I have 3

3.- I´d like _____________ of juice.
a) a piece         b) a jar        c) a plate

4.- My book is  _________ the table.
a) on           b) at           c) in

5.- David _______ like vegetables.
a) isn´t           b) doesn´t      c) don’t

6.- Raul is ______ from his desk.
a) on          b) at          c) away

7.- I ________ at 5 am.
a) gets up         b) always get up     c) get up always

8.- What time _________?
a) it is                b) is              c) is it

9.- I like the jeans. Can I __________?
a) try             b) try them on          c) try on

10.- I _______ at home last night.
a) is            b) am           c) was

11.- What _______ your boyfriend want to do tonight?
a) doing             b) do            c) does

12.- Where are the watches? ______ on the table.
a) They                b) They is          c) They´re

13.- ________   I take your order?
a) Does               b) Is               c) Can

14.- My mother´s daughter is my ________.
a) sister            b) mother          c) brother

15.-  _____ you eat breakfast this morning at 6?
a) Can                b) Do              c) Did

16.- I´m calling to __________ my appointment.
a) date                     b) order             c) reschedule

17.- I´m pleased to ________ you Mr. Robinson.
a) hear              b) eat              c) meet

18.- How are you going to Cancun?  ________
a) bus         b) walk         c) by plane

19.- What ______ your brother   ______ like?
a) do/looks           b) does/look         c) did/looks

20.- Do you ________ t-shirts?

a) buys            b) sells           c) sell